Search site

Contact

Whatscoolaboutoday

E-mail: joaocampeao2000@hotmail.com

Get the news. Get the music. Get everything that you thing is cool and that people most talk about. Know more. Get more. See more . Discover more.  Do what you want. Ask questions. Imagine. Live your life the good way !

Get the things most people are talking about in the world. Today we will talk about Steve Jobs. Everybody likes his work. If he died apple is dead. Is this true or false? Give your opinion.

Tags

News

Good Day

03/11/2011 18:38
I do not know how i was supposed to feel but this is the first time it happens. Two teachers are not in school. Two subs. I asked everyone what they thaught about this and they say it is awsome. So if this happens you should like it

Attention Please

02/11/2011 22:55
Get ready next week we will start the new progam called what is good and what is bad. You tell the public the good and bad things about your days or weeks. The bad things I will try and give an answer. You can or send me by email or by just simply right a comment.

Why this site ?

02/11/2011 22:54
I created this site for the good of everyone. If you are bored or with out topic come to my site and you will quickly get unbored. You get more peaceful in this site. You are allowed to express any tipe of feeling any time. do not bve scared and come more times.